Project management is the application of processes, methods, knowledge, skills and experience to achieve the project objectives. Asset Building Solutions manage each project in a unique way to ensure the main objectives are achieved through planning, which could be defined in terms of outputs, outcomes or benefits. A project is usually deemed to be a success if it achieves the objectives according to their acceptance criteria, within an agreed time frame and budget.Check out our projects
Asset Building Solutions’ personnel have comprehensive technical experience and knowledge of the building industry which allows each individual to manage the above objectives within the contracted period of time.
Our services in project management include but not limited to:
- Understanding the clients’ overall objectives and what the intended outcome of the project is for
- Coordination and management of the project team ensuring skilled and experience personnel are engaged
- 360o communication through the project phases to ensure transparency.
- Organising all the relevant authority consents
- Organising all the relevant service provider consents and approvals
- Obtaining all relevant clearances required for the project.
- Tender management, evaluation and engagement of suitable contractors for the work.
- Administrating the building contract to ensure compliance with the contract documentation.
- Managing the budget and assessing variations.
- Administrating Industrial Relations, Work Health and Safety Management and Environmental policies
- Undertaking quality assurance audit as required.
- Management of the project to ensure a defect free product is delivered
- Ensure the project is fit for occupation and that all certificates and warranties are obtained prior to the keys being handed over
- Management of the post completion stages of the contract to ensure finalisation is achieved seamlessly