Our method starts by ensuring there is a clear and concise recording of all relevant documentation that is to be submitted to the builder followed by the preparation of a contract administration procedures that are specifically adhered to throughout the contract period.
Asset Building Solutions’ personnel have comprehensive technical experience and knowledge of the building industry and are capable of administering and supervising all areas of the construction process.
Our delivery commences prior to construction where we offer comprehensive input on the relevant contract documentation by identifying specific issues (buildability) found on contract drawings and within tender documents. Once a builder has been identified we require all site specific documentation from the contractor so it can be reviewed and approved prior to commencement of the project. These includes: the Construction Program Site Specific Management Plans, Safe Work Method Statements, Quality Management Plan, Inspection and Test Plans, Work, Health and Safety Management System, Environmental Management Plans, Industrial Relations Management Plan, Training Management Plan and Waste Management Plan.
Asset Building Solutions then maintains a strong on-site presence throughout the construction stage which includes but it not limited to the following:-
- Critical inspection stages of the project
- Monthly site meeting to ensure progress of work and to document / rectify any issues
- Issuing instructions to the builder either from us or from the client
- Monitoring of site safety regulations on a weekly basis
- Monitoring the construction programme ensure timely progress throughout the works
- Evaluation of progress payment recommending approval to the client
- Undertaking defect inspections prior to the completion of the project
- Participation is dispute resolution if required
- Organisation of handover with the client including the handover kit with documentation
- Undertaking the defects liability period inspection and issuing a report to the builder of rectification works
- Ensure the builder complete an issue as obligated under the contract
- Finalisation of the contract
Asset Building Solution maintain an up to date list of projects where we have undertaking contract management services.
Below are just some of our projects we have been involved with:
8 -10 Kentwell St Thornleigh – Construction of 10 Senior living SEPP dwellings (6 x 1 Br and 4 x 2 Br)
28 – 32 Lucas rd Seven Hills – Construction of 17 units (10 x 1 br and 7 x 2 br) multi unit development
48 Lavinia St Merrylands – Construction of 16 units (8 x 1 br and 8 x 2br) multi unit development
8 – 12 Bungaree rd Toongabbie – Construction of 10 units ( 8 x 2br and 2 x 1 br) multi unit development
65 Hill St Port Macquaire – Roof Restoration and Associated Works to multi unit site
42 Bold St Laurieton – External Upgrade and Car Park Works to multi unit site